A pleasant, secure infinity pool
- An 80m² deck surrounds the infinity pool (10m x 6.5m and 1m to 1.6m deep).
- Secured by an immersion alarm and barriers.
- Chlorine-free treatment with salt.
- Open mid May to end of September.
- A summer lounge overlooks the swimming pool.
A 3500m2 park combining discovery, relaxation and meditation
Stroll in the middle of an environment of scrubland and rocks between olive trees, boxwood and holm oaks or relax on our shaded pétanque court. Balls available in the games room.
A natural space where elements and history mingle
Push the gate to escape by foot or by bike towards the countless peasant paths. Discover the remains of the megalithic necropolis of Ranc de Figère 300m away, where 5,000-year-old dolmens await you. Fancy a swim? Beaume’s gorges are 800m away.